How to enter >>>>
The 2012 competition is now CLOSED
- Make a video, up to three minutes in length, showing why plants (and plant science) are important
- Upload the video clip to YouTube. If you’re under 13, ask a parent/guardian to upload your video. Ensure you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions of YouTube
- Fill in the online entry form and include the link to your video on YouTube.
- Print out the form with the terms and conditions, and read them over.
- Sign to say you agree to the terms and conditions. Get the signature of parent/guardian and teacher where required.
Entry forms should be posted to:
ACPFG Education Manager
South Australia, 5064
- ACPFG Education Manager
- Entries must be received by ACPFG by 18 May 2012, 5PM